“All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then Success is sure”.- Mark Twain
This quote is about success and how to achieve your goal. To succeed in our life, we have to neglect the difficulties, such as obstacles on the way, the stress which people lay on you, and loneliness, and don’t pay attention on them. And the most important thing is to be confident so that we can move on to our goal without doubt and fear.
I like Mark Twain’s humor and his attitude toward many things, especially this quote. It give me a punch definitely, because I am always influenced by people around me and suspect whether the thing I did reach the people’s expectation so much that I can’t pursue what I really want with consolidated steps. However, I will make my goal more specific, the desire to the goal and be aggressive so that I can move on confidently.
Zachary Chen
Zachary Chen
Great job!
回覆刪除